Saturday, November 04, 2006

What A Sweet Dream I Had..

Once again.. had a dream that I actually patch back with her.. went out taking a stroll, went to a wet market near bedok for meal etc.. although the moment was short.. but it indeed was sweet enuff.. So long I didn't hab that kind of feeling whereby I had everything on this damn world when she was by my side.. however, the sad thing is when I woke up and actually realise that it was just a dream haha.. Thinking back, it's been so long since we last saw each other. I wonder how is she doing now, but one thing for sure.. there no way tat we will communicate with one another for the fear that history will once again repeat itself.

Recently there has been a trend of ppl breaking up or having lots of trouble in their bgr itself.. few example are like some of my campmate, my clubbing frens and of course some I knew in club or internet.. From what I see, most of the breaking up is b.coz of miscommunication and lacking of trust. Though something I can't help much when they come to me for help haha.. but I do have some time to chat with them on e phone or thru smses to kidda lent them a listening ear.. at the same time during the console process, it also reminds me of my past.. how much heart pain I had during the lonely night whereby I had no one to confide to.. and when I mean heart pain, it's really so painfully that you could feel it both physically and mentally.. At times, I always question myself.. why is it after so much committment, time and even after a previous lesson of breaking up.. why do we still have to reach this stage whereby we couldn't be friends anymore.. At least one thing I realise is.. like people always say.. time will heal all wounds.. but this I have to disagree slightly.. Yes~~ time will heal.. but it will depends on the depth of love u contributed.. and sometimes the level is so deep that even 'time' can't reach to recover it.. Maybe it's b.coz her bdae is coming.. that why I tends to be abit more depress recently which I know I shouldn't but do I have a choice in the first place?

Haiz.. another thing hor.. is that qing.. despite my effort to give her morning call.. she is still late for work.. really bth.. and Xue Fen is leaving sg tml morning.. should I sent her at the airport together with her parents? but there this stupid meeting I had at cmpb on monday itself 820am.. Although I dun mind going to the airport to send her.. but I kidda shy bah.. esp when her family member is around haha.. Wow.. to my surprise qing just send me a morning msg haha.. at first I though it's great that she could wake up so early by herself.. but end up I found out she didn't slp the whole night haha.. but I m happy for at least she will still show some concern for me coz I told her I wasn't feeling so great the last night.. Today is sat.. what can I do? playing game at home as usual or going out with Eve,Phobie and Jasper together with my campmate.. if given a choice, I will choose to stay at home =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home