Friday, September 08, 2006

Morning Inspiration~~

Yeah.. I am really movitivated to study now.. but the stupid damn course required me to wait and wait and wait.. Well, I just hope that after completing my ACCA, there is this possiblilities that it could fetch me good salaries hee..

Hmm World food fair from 6 to 10 of sept at singapore expo.. that the msg I spread across to all my friend who is attached currently.. at least I know, they could have gone there with their loved ones to enjoy themseleves..

It's so bored these few days.. nothing much to do either.. just that those new recruits are really getting on my nerve.. Sad to say.. I just made them vomit on their first day of enlistment when they farking disobey my instruction to them.. like what my old trainee once told me.. I have an innocent look But... Oh well, I must agree my temper is not something they should tempt with.. At least for now.. they are kidda scare of me which allows me to control them more easily..

In my unit, there are alot of office ladies working on the block in front of me.. some still fall inside the catageory of ah lian.. seeing the way they dress themseleves.. while many are 'political'... so everytime when I go up.. They always like to ask this ask that.. even for a very small matters.. That when I will usually 'smoke' them, making them confuse.. haha.. there is this saying.. 'If you cannot convice them.. confuse them' =p Still can remember when I am on the advance instructor course, those Instructor always question me on my abilities on managing the trainees.. maybe b.coz of my looks.. they always like to comment on stuff like 'will you be bully by them?' and stuff like that.. Oh well, perhaps they should come and witness the way I treat them when they piss me off.. As least action talk louder than words.. No point learning so much instructional theory and yet you can even apply on them in real life suitation...

ORD in less than 8 months.. and still counting =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home