Saturday, August 05, 2006

Boring Saturday

Though today is sat.. but it just feel like any one of those normal days whereby I am slacking, rotting and pondering what really going on! I simply hate the 'emptiness' that is happening each and everyday and often wondering what I have to do next haa..

Today also pass by meaninglessly lol.. first I reach home, went to slp stri after I finish washing my clothes. When I woke up, it's actually reaching 9pm.. standard thing.. checking my phone first.. few missed call and smses.. meet up Xue Fen after her dinner just next to my blk blah blah blah.. just happen to know that she kidda scare of Mr Low lol.. anyway we chat for about half an hour while walking her back..and just nice my house toilet is still under repair and I dun feel it's a good idea for her to come up despite she need to use the toilet quite urgently lol.. so muz walk abit faster for her to get back home fast enough.. think my pace of walking is abit fast for her for I keep seeing her trying to catch up.. but subconciously, my fast walking pace pick up again hee.. ahem.. anyway we didn't have much topic to talk about lol.. maybe we didn't meet up for quite some time le.. ahh but she did mention that I am gaining weight.. thanks to the stupid fever that makes my face bloated arghhhh

Yesterday the yin yue ri ji did mention a guy whereby he happen to saw his 5 yrs ago ex gf and kidda miss her and started to wonder is he again fallen in love with her again.. anyway I agree with the host comment.. He shouldn't think that way since it's something that happen so long ago.. the memories might be there but the feeling has changed. For she might have already someone by her side..

Ahh I finally told Xue Fen about the 'Click' movie le.. but dun think she will be able to catch the show in respect of her beri busy schedule haaa.. actually being busy isn't bad lor at least u are doing something meaningful and making full use of ur time.. but sometime u tend to neglect ppl around you whom are way more important. For you tends to overlooked their importance and often they only realize and regret only when they are gone..

So Bored So Bored!!! life so boring hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home