Tuesday, August 01, 2006

*Dang*

Haa.. just blog yesterday saying that I would strongly recommend xue fen to watch da movie nia.. just nice this morning she msg me to meet up.. what a coincident..

I wonder what's wrong within my camp.. why always got lost animals de.. we just saved one small little kitten.. now it's another two little bird that drop from her nest.. though me and my friend tried to put it back but it's kidda way too high for us to reach.. and I could see the mother bird aniexty coz she keep flying near us. But I know those 2 bird would be able to survive as where the hell am i going to find the worms to feed them (",)

2 hours later after we found them, I tired to get them out just behind their nest and hopefully their mom could fetch them some worms.. after waiting patiently for 1 hour I simply give up.. coz their mom dun seems to be returning back anymore.. However I will still do the same thing again tonight.. just pray for some miracle to happen hee..

Wahaha finally I'm going to upgrade my laggy computer kakaka but the new computer will surely cost me a bomb =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home