Sunday, August 06, 2006

Time passes so fast~~~

Wow really surprise me when I happen to check my friendster account and realize that many of my friend are getting married le lol.. Really wish them happy forever and ever hee.. esp to benny and shu fen.. still can remember how shu fen broke up with her ex bf during our clubbing at zouk and how benny was so angry with his ex bf for breaking her heart.. end up we chat downstair my blk untill I also bth liao.. had our breakfast together with her and I went back home.. few weeks later, from what kenny told me, they become couple liao lol.. si bei fast sia.. but anyway benny and shu fen are two nice ppl so I really wish them all e best though they never invite me sob sob

Ahh I am going to be 23 this yr le.. it's about time to start searching for my own happiness le bah lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home