Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Memories...

Seeing my new recruits coming in with their loved ones being together with them reminds me of my own enlistment day.. Thanks to Jos that bring up the topic of 'What if your gf didn't attend ur enlistment but attend other ppl enlistment.. how will you feel' This topic bring a spark in me.. reminding me during my enlistment day.. I happen to saw one of my ex-gf whom who broke up just a month b4 my enlistment.. so coincidently.. she went to 'send' her friend for his enlistment.. As only Yow cheng know what really happen to me as I did told him b4.. He stri away looked at me laughing and at the same time.. telling everyone there 'aven ex gf lor.. she attend aven enlistment but not sending aven but her friend' Of course.. I am not angry with him or what coz it's not really something important to me anymore..

However seeing them bringing their gf along.. I really envy them in a way or another.. at least b4 their civilian life ended for 2 yrs, they have their current gf with them.. Although I tried to convince myself that at least my mother and aunt did came along with me.. Haiz.. but it didn't really help much in the end.. My mood for the whole freaking day was being affected.. Luckly Jess and Colleen hab been keeping me occupied by SMSing me.. of course I didn't tell them what really happen.. coz I dun wish to let the whole world to know What am failure I am in relationships... Anyway Jess did asked me to meet up with her after work.. coz she wanted to introduce a friend of her to me.. Nah.. she just didn't ask during the right time.. haha.. Actually even if normal days.. I wouldn't have go also.. Wow.. today I realize sumthing.. That Colleen ah.. is really damn violent sia lol.. But at least she's honest with me.. and most of all, she's those faithful type.. Really envy her bf lor haha.. Last but not least, Phobie told me a good news.. that she's going to be a Mum.. Wow.. Finally after so long.. Oops.. Think Thomas should be flying already haha..

Hmm my new recruits are mostly N/O level intake.. actually it's kidda good for me also coz I am also from that level once b4.. Just that b.coz of Xue Fen and Desmond.. I manage to climb up all the way to Poly.. Although my result isn't that great.. due to relationship problem arrising b4 entering poly.. and it did affect me greatly... How many times in life can you stand the pain of seeing ur loved ones going steady with another guy and yet you can't do a thing about it.. But anyway even till now, I am still glad that these 2 great ppl come across my life.. Without them, I dun think there any chances for me to enter polytechic.. And of course without her.. I would be able to mature so fast either.. And the worse thing is.. she still left one set of her clothing in my drawer.. Dun think she will be taking them anymore.. So I will official remove them on my 23th bdae.. As I think i have waited long enough for her also haiz.. The thing I misses most should be Micky bah.. all I can do now is just to look at his photo and always keep him in my heart =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home