Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another Enlistment Day

Haiz.. today is the day whereby another batch of recruits will be enlisting.. that mark the end of my lull period. Well actually I am qutie tired of teaching over and over again the same old damn thing.. However come to think of it.. instead of showing them my sian faces.. why not be abit more active so that they could also enjoy their time here.

Sian.. whenever I got alot of stuff to blog, my lazyness just drag me away from the computer.. only when I am present here to blog.. den my mind went empty haha.. dun even know what to type or write here.

Wow it's actually rainning now.. wonder how many parent will be bringing umberlla here if not I can't imagine how they are going to enter the base without getting themselves well haha.. Lucky we got prepare some umberlla for them.. so maybe later I will ask some trainees to fetch them from outside using our patheic small umberlla bah.

Have been busy with my new computer stuff as I wanted a set with good colour combination as well as the required processing speed and grapical quality.. Finally I got a new LCD despite my old monitor that have been used for a good whole 9 yrs.. haha.. come to think of it, that CRT is really worth the money hee.. Ahhh think I better go get prepare for my enlistment stuff.. coz I wanna play some music for those kiasu parent that will arrive here as early as 0730am in the morning but not knowing that the actual stuff will only begin at 0900am.. Oh.. think Jun huang and Robin really did aids me alot yesterday when I was reading the stupid preamble oath taking stuff..

Oh last weekend while we went MOS, WOW.. as expected it was a damn lousy clubbing experience.. the crowd that is either too young or too mature for me.. and there's this funny girl who actually trap me in one corner by dancing nearer and nearer to me.. den I have to shift more toward my left untill i reach a dead end and.. But it was only untill I and my friend kidda hint her that there isn't any space for me to dance.. Only after a good 15 mins den that girl and her friend decided to shift away.. ha.. maybe she was waiting for me to know her bah.. but I aren't interested lor.. beside I dun have this habit of knowing girls from club anymore... Den feeling damn sian.. me and robin went to club momo since it's kidda near and the entry is free also, stri away we head towards the dance floor coz the music there is way better than those at stupid MOS.. pui... den there this 2 ladies beside us that kidda catch my attention.. not b.coz of their looks.. but volume of their conversation.. despite the blasting music.. i still can heard their conservation.. so u can imagine lor haha.. they were saying like.. why they never ask us to dance together.. So in my mind, I was thinking maybe their friend ignore them or what.. nvm not my biz anyway haha.. den the next moment.. she was standing in front of me, tapping me on my shoulder ask ing for my name.. Though I was abit stunned.. but I still introduce myself coz it isn't good to siam right away making myself looking like a fool.. den her friend went over to robin and do the same thing.. can't really remember what question she was asking me on that night coz I aren't interested in her anyway.. all I know, I was laughing all the way at robin since her friend is those ahem ahem.. and I didn't really dance after she was standing right in front of me.. maybe b.coz I am shy bah haha.. den she keep asking me to dance but obvious I ignore her haha... but she came up with a stupid question, Are you gay? why are you dancing with a guy just now and not with me.. WTF obviously right.. are you my friend? I dun think we are very close lor.. and why the f.. should I dance with u.. siao!!!
but I didn't gib her an answer.. not b.coz I am gay haha.. Anyway luckly Robin gf was drunk at Zouk and he had to go and send her home.. so after we bid goodbye to those 2 ladies, Robin send me back to MOS first thru cab b4 he headed his way towards Zouk..

Ahhh si bei sian.. think I better start to prepare my stuff for later.. to prevent any unwanted thing to happen haha..



"We each plant a seed in our lifetime, Though we may not have the chance to sit under it, but Someday.... Someone Will"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home