Thursday, September 07, 2006

Funny Dream I had..

Guess who I actually dream off? It was my ex gf.. Can't really remember what she told me in the dream.. but it aren't important.. coz whatever is gone is gone.. but I am just surprise why I didn't went away without listening to her.. Perhaps subconciously, there still this little place in my heart that still cannot forget about her.. Haiz.. leaving me so confuse when I woke up...

Hmmm I will be going down to zouk on the either 24 or 27 this month coz Roy is spinning at phuture.. bo bian Zzzz help to go down support.. Though I hate phuture alot alot.. Well, to be frank, it's just the crowd or should I say those despo guys who will in fact try their very best to push u away while u are dancing simply b.coz there is a girl in front of you.. As inside phuture is so pack.. they will have the chances to ahem ahem.. Even MOS cage have these kind of asshole.. Dun understand why all those girl still wanna dance in phuture knowing that these kind of despo exsist?

Yeah.. Counting down towards my ORD day.. 8 more months to go.. and 3 more month to my ACCA course start.. The stress is slowly building up though since I have been revising for that haha =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home