Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stress Stress Stresss

Nov is finally approaching.. My bdae, her bdae and the opening of registeration for ACCA haha (",) For no reason, I really dun feel like celebrating my bdae this yr.. It's just another day isn't it.. But I really hope there someone by her side planning her bdae celebration for her.. Though we are over.. but I still have the rite to wish for her happiness.. ahem but sliently haha.. Haiz.. my focus now is mainly on my studies related stuff.. budden I hope to celebrate my next yr bdae with a partner by den ^^

Ahhh I am so fan now.. should I take up 2, 3 or 4 modules for my course.. 2 modules is acceptable for me.. while 3 modules is busy but 4 modules will be damn tiring.. Aiya see how first bah.. seriously I will take into account Zhen Shan recommendation.. If got fren to accompany me lagi best haha..but just as what Xue Fen say.. we should be independant.. Eh seriously I really find her char very special.. Budden one thing about her.. think she dunno how long dun hab bf liao lol.. same as my buddy Kim Leng.. haha

Recently I hab been giving morning call to Qing.. budden she really very lazy sia.. wake her up le den she go back to slp again haiz.. but thinking back.. isn't it the same when I was studying in poly when they called me but I went back to slp again haha.. =X
Think my attitude towards learning needs to change.. starting from today, revision for my ACCA will begin.. Seeing Xue Fen so hardworking also kidda motivate me haha.. Oh ya hor.. dunno whether should I go send her when she leaving singapore on the 5th of Nov 3am flight lol.. Actually I wanted to go de.. but her family also there ahem.. abit funny lor.. I like extra lidat if I would to go haha..

My Target for Nov..
1) Reduce the number of times of clubbing session
2) Revise all my CAT stuff as in order to prepare for my ACCA
3) Check out all the detail of ACCA carefully
4) Plan in advance for 1 yr of study budget
5) Refrain from excessive drinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home