Friday, September 29, 2006

My Studies My Future

Recently went to checkup the ACCA forum for any lastest happening.. Sad to say, saw alot of ppl commenting that the new ACCA syllabus is so much harder to pass as compare to the old syllabus.. Why is it always me to test out those new stuff? In army, during my Sispec training, I am the first pionner batch to go for CSB course, now the new ACCA syllabus.. Though alot of them keep advicing me to go for RMIT degree course instead as it is much easier to pass as compare to ACCA esp with the new syllabus in place.. However, the worse thing that paranoid me is the departure of the 2 best lecturer in SAA as they think that the new syllabus is so much harder to teach.. Haiz.. best lecturer with this kind of attitude.. is it really so much harder to teach or they just simply didn't want to upgrade themselves? Anyway thanks to Yc to introduce me zhenShan as although she did solve alot of my enquires about the course material.. budden she email the new syllabus to the wrong email acc.. haiz..

Rite now, I m really confuse.. should I go ahead for RMIT acc degree or ACCA.. RMIT degree although easier to obtain, but now not througly recongize in the big4 maybe only Banks do employee ppl with RMIT degree.. ACCA recongize throughout the world.. but so much harder to obtain.. plus with the new syllabus, English is a killer I heard.. 2 more months for me to make a decision le.. Fan Si Wo Me TMD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home