Tuesday, December 20, 2005

20 Dec 2005

Today is our second day of watermanship exercise.. the water isn't as dirty as described by our PC.. it is consider an easy day since there isn't much activities going on.. back to company line, I am actually quite delighted coz we have been given night snack lol.. perhaps that one of the reason why I am gaining weight in army lol.. and my 7 hours of sleep kekeke. Had to wash alot of stuff b4 I could finally get to rest.. but prior to that.. my buddy Ricky was here chatting with me even when my eye is closing lol.. anyway I knew that in life, there are I wanna accomplish yet so little time given.. On top of that, I still enjoy slacking at home esp during book out.. But soon enough, I will surely come out with my future plans coz I know that time isn't going to wait for me wahaha .. Hopefully I could keep myself busy planning to replace my clubbing activities tat is suppose to keep myself occupied to ease my pain thinking of my last relationship..(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home