Saturday, July 23, 2005

My first book out day...

Wow.. it's my first book out day today.. it's a day whereby everyone in the company is looking forward too... though I dun really enjoy the so called 7 hours of sleep inside.. where we actually sleep about 6 hours b4 waking up for the stupid morning exercise.. lol..

I actually reliease something that the amry is actually changing my personnality... in the past when I went for camping.. the first time I do when I reach home was to throw my bag with all the dirty clothing one side and proceed to my room.. perhaps it has slowly becoming an habit to finish the landry first... I actually washed all my clothing first and arrange my stuff b4 going out to meet my classmate lol..

Sometime in the night b4 falling myself into dream land, I often reflect what I did in the past.. be it the good and the bad ones.. the multiple fall I experience in relationship, my attitude towards friends and family..

Enough about all those emotion stuff.. today when I first login to my friendster.. I am so delight that my ex gf yue lin actually had send me an friend request... of course without any doubt I accept the request.. finally we are back to friend again but perhaps that was only valid in the cyberspace arena.. after reading her profile.. I felt happy for her... for she had someone by her side.. though she was once my gf.. but we choose to let go.. however letting go doesn't mean I dun care.. it's just that we choose to stay away from the blame game.. b4 hurting each other more..

Argh.. later still needa go shop for my amry stuff.. meeting xue later in the afternoon and jasper late at night.. might be quite an busy day for me.. and not to forget booking in on sunday night haha.. last but not least... Micky I miss u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home