Monday, May 09, 2005

Another day has gone by

Time seem to fly pass me today.. woke up at 2pm after bin bing called me.. drink quite alot at wei guang bdae yesterday since we got 3 bottle yet only 5 drinker lolz.. however we only manage to finish up 2 bottle...

Really glad to see some of my old friends though I had only know them though another friend of mine.. but we seem to get really well along or perhaps it's my habit of connecting ppl around haha =p

haiz.... wanted to play soccer this morning with my kaki but unfortunely it was rainning cats and dogs this damn morning.. now den I release fate really plays apart in every single thing we do.. no matter how well we org, this bloody rain seem to spoil everything lolz but at least I can get to continue my sleep to 3pm haha

Today Micky went back to bin bing care since I had to find myself a job to survice in this vaccum country.. thinking back to the old days when we dun even need any money and could enjoy ourselves to the fullest with friends around, playing catching.. soccer.. catching fishes in the lokang haha still remember one time when I celebrate a very special mood cake festival with yue lin by bring her to one of our so called secret places in the big lokang near wan ne house. Although I dun have to trouble about money during that time, yet we still can save and enjoy at the same time lolz.. unlike nowadays whereby u meet ur gf, even a simple meal follow by a movie will easily cost u $40 Haiz.. even bus fair rise so rapidly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home