Wednesday, March 16, 2005

ROM day for zhi wei

today is zhi wei ROM day.. feeling so exciting for he's e first to get engage among the bunch of my fellow friends.. so envy him for at least he got someone who loves him.. anyway it's quite a meaningful day for us.. to be able to see him saying I do 2 time haha.. think he feel quite paisay also.. to my surprise, shao ping actually got himself invole in a movie lolz.. and it's quite funny though the way he act esp on the football sign lolz

after that we decided on mdm wong, as usual I had to wait for kenny and he has to wait for his gf to sleep.. kenny is someone I really envy the most.. for he has such a wonder family members, and of course a very good gf.. but I do hope he will learn to contribute more b4 he regrets.. she even dun mind his low education level, share her income with him and many more.. but at least I know she's very faithful towards him..

some friends only knew I always go clubbing recently.. keep on asking me is that fair to her.. but do they know that we are actually no longer a pair? I just went there to pass time.. as it's really sad to be alone esp at night.. I hate to think so much.. hate to know the fact that she did it again.. but but what can I do? why can't she just break off with me earlier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home