Monday, July 26, 2004

MondAy....

I woke up late for sku today so kidda miss 2 lab again lolz.. ahhh only blame for me slping so late yesterday lolz.. haiz it was kidda sad da.. to find out that i was being "fool" again by her after 2 yrs le haiz.. but nvm think it's not important to me anymore since i finally make some decision le.. still wondering how my x classmate is doing in UK since i promise her i would always attend lecture this sems ahhhh sorry xue fen sry sry lolz... i will make sure i honour my words to u de =)

Zzz sometime it's just dun pay to be kind.. just wanna help them in their relationship problem end up i was being reprimanded for it.. alas however my conscience is clear... hmm i was so tired today that i went to slp stri after i reach home lolz... but lucky i wake up just in time to catch the HK drama show.. wow it's was a very nice show featuring a rich but caring gf that keep on helping a poor bf in his career keke wondering will i be lucky enough to know such girl in life? lolz think the chances are extremely slim lolz.. since more and more girls even guys are getting more mat.. correct me if i am wrong =) lolz

It was kidda shock for the driving instructer today coz i did a big mistake due to my poor judgement lolz... anyway i'll make sure this mistake will happen again in future lalala ahhh meeting jasmine tml for movie hope she wun pinch me again as she promise coz very pain sia.. ahahah and if you dare hit my head i make sure i will your backside lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home