Thursday, July 22, 2004

sick stress sleepy...

as expected i overslept again today, wondering why i'm falling into the cateogary of late comer again lolz.. argh.. it's was kidda sucky to wake up late, having to take cab to learn my driving lesson.. following which i had to touch up on my report for the java haiz.... out of nowhere my leg was like very pain today.. perhaps i didn't really slp well recently or i'm falling sick... feeling kidda down today.. is it b.coz tml i had a long day to go or is it b.coz i just kidda remember some of my bad memories in the past haiz...

anyway i just dun feel like writing down wat really happen in e past since i wanna forget abt it.. but i know it's not easy lo.. having to face so many thing tat will trigger my though to wat i had been through.. that why i always tell myself that i am not the worse.. there muz be someone who suffer more than me that exsist...

actually i intend to go temple to get something for my friend de.. but i was really not feeling well.. haiz.. really hope i can help my friend solve the problem that was preventing her from sleeping well.. just feel sad when i saw her suffering bah.. lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home