Tuesday, July 20, 2004

First Online Diary lolz =)

ahh... this is gonna be my first online diary wor (",).. hmm kidda busy today coz go sku for lecture cum soccer and swimming after which went for shopping ^^ at orchard with my mei mei, jia hui, ronald, jasmine, kiat loo, meiling.. lolz felt kidda weird coz so many gal =( however we really have alot of fun in e train la coz we surronded meiling lolz.. make her bth lolz....
 
reach orchard around 4 plus.. den go far east plaza to shop for my bro wilson present lolz.. but cannot find a shop tat really suit my taste =( ... finally decided to buy 2 polo tee for him when we reach takashimaya lolz lalala i also brought some "item" for me, myself and a special friend ...
 
following tat i went to tampines argh it's been so long since i was tat busy le lolz... rushing here and there.. anyway hope i can substain this kind of lifestyle rather then rotting at home lolz...
met evelyn and arai at coffee bean with 3 guys tat i dunno lolz.. but nvm they are still quite ok argh we really got alot to chat ar lolz esp tat eve ... still cannot forget =( den chat till around 10 when i really gotta zhao le since i m meeting "her" talking abt her really makes me sad ar.. she used to be e one i treasure most lolz.. but tat was in e past... lalala she like very busy also lo lolz after meeting me le still need to meet her friend lolz.. hmm look's the guy really interested in her.. can even dun mind to wait for her at void deck at around min night lolz.. just like how stupid i was in e past lolz.. anyway dun wish to make tat poor fellow suffer so i rather not let him see me since i had been thru wat he did b4 =( ...  argh getting tired now, hope i can stop thinking abt the past.. wahahah tml meeting wan ling .. wondering how will my day be like tml..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home