Monday, July 04, 2005

4 days countdown to amry.....

Wow.. time really flies man.. it's another 4 days b4 my enlistment to serve the country haha.. though I do hate to leave my family.. but as an singaporean, well, it's just a sooner or later issue haha.. so might as well be enlisted earlier so that I could start my career planning earlier....

It's hard to convey my feeling into words.. for I am so confuse now.. but I sure dun regret my decision in requesting for earlier enlistment.. just that I feel that I need to get serious in e future.. for everything I do..

Though I know I miss my family.. there another 'one' I miss.. that is Micky.... though I really hope to see him one last time b4 enlisting.. but I know it's way impossible... for I can't be only seeing him and I hate to face that girl whom cheated me so many times.. But Micky.. u will always be in kor kor heart de.. no matter where u r.. u will never be forgotton.. at least u are still viewable as my wallpaper kekeke.....

sigh.. so tired.. tml still have to work.. as request from the vice president.. asking me to work till last day can anot.. haha.. siao.. but this weekend is quite meaningful for me bah.. friday night, dbs stuff treat me for dinner plus ktv.. den sat night went to meet internet friends.. though all are guys but we do enjoy toking cock haha.. follow by meeting jasper and phobie with her husband.. so touch.. her husband come down for my sake.. and sunday rot at home lolz.....

Perhaps my only regret was being unable to catch up with xue.. b4 my enlistment...... Zzzzz nite

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger salty said...

Kor kor...stay cheerful always ok? Don't think too much...Mei wish u all the best in your future, though I duno if u still treat mi as ur mei mei, but I'm always glad to treat u as my kor kor =)...And bear in mind, dun bring any pork meat to army!!(Heard that from mum) Heez...Remember to contact us when ur out...XT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home