Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Same Old Way... It Cuts Me Deep..

Just finish watching the taiwan show TV 3 jian ke.. this epo was talking about 4 good friends, 2 couple each, having the gal betraying her bf for the bf buddy... well, I simply love the show coz it really educate me about all possible things that could have happen... and this epo was really sad.. I even shear tears when the truth is out. To cut it short, when the poor guy firstly discover of their affairs(gf and buddy), though he was sad, but he chooses to gib up the relationship.... However this gf of his.. keep msging him saying "please dun leave me, I miss u" and other more which they didn't bother mentioning.. and the 2 host was of course abit touch as well and even encourage him to perhaps patch up with her since she had learned a lesson of her own.. even during the last min b4 the guy were to go up her house for a talk, she msg him "I still love u" .... wow I was thinking at that point of time.. perhaps he should really gib her a chance as well.. but but but... half an hour later, guess what?..... she appeared with the buddy and heading to the car from the girl house.. meaning they actually had 'something' upstairs already b4 coming down... yet she could still msg the poor chap.. "I still love u"... and b4 they even reach the car, they were like kissing each other.. holding hands.... the ending was of course the buddy being beaten up and the girl crying alone in e middle of the road.. sigh so sad.. even at the last min, she still lying.. saying she only bringing that buddy to find her buddy gf to explain... I guess she still dunno they already saw the sence of them kissing.. even one of the host also stand it.. keep on repreminding the girl.. "how could you treat your bf like that, you are a big liar, blah blah blah"

I really felt very upset for the guy.. really... for I once experience something he did.. just that she didn't went for my buddy.. just someone she just knew.. really hope he could get over with it.... for I took almost 2 years to get back myself... Even though 11 months ago.. I, decided to forgive her.. coz she told me that she was still young by then.. dunno how to think..... and once again.. put my trust onto her..... and I got back the same old ending, just like the poor chap... she could msg me things like "please gib me a chance, I wouldn't lie to u again" today.. but lie to me tml with a guy at her house... doing hanky panky stuff with her so called good friend.... but all this time round, I don't really feel that depress after all, perhaps due to my last experience.. but I do have some worries.. which is Micky after all.. hopefully she will treat Micky like a family member... hopefully...

*yawn* it's rather bored to talk about the past.. but you can always learn some valuable lesson from it.... kekeke think should really enjoy life at it is..kaoz.. 6 days left to enlistment le Zzzz.. oh oh.. not to forget.. I really hope to be able to see xue fen once.. b4 I enlist.. for she's someone very special to me.. without her.. guess I woudln't even get hold of my dip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home