Tuesday, December 20, 2005

19 Dec 2005

Tonight is an usual night.. For I suddenly realize that e sky are filled with stars that are simply breathtaking.. It's something I would never notice b4.. Seeing that makes me remember grannie which she used to be my "stars" in e past.. Though some memories of hers are slowly fading.. she will never be forgotten.... At e same time, star also reminded me of bin bing.. how we eventually patch back after being thru so much, all e wonderful time we had together, how I celebrated her bdae with her, playing with Micky and so much more.. However all these past are double edged sword.. they can bring me smile.. as well as tears.. How I wish I could overcome it.. neverlessly... it keep haunting me everynight.. perhaps that one of the reason why I hate staying at home esp at night everytime when I book out.. Haiz.... what a cold & lonely night it is..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home