Monday, September 19, 2005

Mood Cake Festival......

Haiz.. after writing this post.. I would have to rest and get ready for my sispec booking in.. heard from mee fen that it will surely be tough as compare to the welfare bmt ...

After so many years, I still cannot change the habit of 'planning at the last minute' lol. Eventually I conclude my final plan for the outing with Xue.. Check via the Internet for movie schedule and found out that all the popular cinema has been fully taken.. After much(5 mins lidat) consideration, Tiong Bahru Plaza cinema was being choosen since it the nearest to club MoMo.. plus we are meeting kidda early for clubbing lol.. Initially, I intend to meet her for dinner, follow on by tcss at coffee club express.. budden I scare later no topic lol.. coz it's been real real long since I last met her..

Come to think of it.. Xue was e only friend(primary sku) that I still manage contact with.. Haiz.. the rest hor.. ask them come out also very diffcult lidat.. but she really a nice gal in my mind.. with a clear mindset of what she wants to achieve in e future.. blah blah blah.. just hope she found her 'partner' soon bah (",)

After the movie.. we head down to MoMo.. luckly no queue..lol if not very paiseh lo.. ask her go out still have to let her queue.. Though I find it funny at first.. since I dun bring lady friend to club.. except those regular clubber who has rich experience of the 101 ways of protecting yourself =)
Heng Heng I found out that Xue is quite uncomfortable without a seat as she never dance lo.. Or perhaps she is paiseh to dance lol.. budden I got a feeling that she knew how to dance(abit also count ma) leh lol..

Inside the club.. I manage to secure a seat for her.. though she had a place for her to rest.. another problem quickly arrise.. Which is those uncle.. think they abit drunk.. dance like dunno what lidat.. of course I dun care how they dance.. but they are slowly moving near her lo.. haiz.. this is something I really dun like when going clubbing.. these ppl really spoil the image of guys lo.. making us look like despo lidat.. End up I had to stand near Xue.. making sure those uncle couldn't even touch her lo.. But at least they are still quite gentlemen.. at least one of them still apologize when he knock onto me.. But that's sumthing quite normal for me.. For.. I always visit the dance floor lol...

One thing that shock me is that Xue is actually quite a good drinker sia.. and she kidda prefer teckela(dunno how to spell lol).. that something I scare most lo.. after I vomit dunno how many times with shao ping at dbl o during his bdae celebration..Budden I didn't really drink much.. as I have to make sure she could reach home safety since I m the one asking her out.. I feel that I had the responability of her safety.. But But... Only ex classmate gathering ah.. no other string attached.. really cannot stand jasper and phobie lo.. keep on suspecting me lo.. is it abnormal to bring lady friends to clubbing? or is it a must that u can only bring someone u like to clubbing.. aiyo keep on telling them dun think too much liao.. End up.. today at msn .. still tio suan lidat...... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Oh ya.. not to forget.. while talking to one of my waitress friend whom is working there.. didn't really knew she was 2 year younger.. untill she told me yesterday.. coz she look like kim leng elder sister lolz... Whenever ppl ask for my age.. I always had this habit of letting them guess.. since it's very normal that I am graded 2 years younger.. and yesterday was no different either.. she guess 19 at first.. and that's sumthing that make me laughing lol.. I reply with.. do u think 19 can come inside here lol.. den she finally got it rite on the second try.. not bad ah.. seldom ppl can guess it rite on 2 second try de.. But I really look that boylish meh? die le die le.. lol

Argh.. guess I have to stop here le.. though I still got alot alot alot alot alot of things to write.. buddennnnnn tml is my book in day.. pui.. amry life sux Y_Y... good night den (,")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home