Monday, May 07, 2007

Feeling Of ORDing

Times really flies.. thinking back the days b4 my enlistment.. the darken days after she left me, and of course the sadden period when I saw her on my enlistment day sending her fren instead of me.. not to forget all the golden memories that I had during my NS days whereby I made some really great frens and brothers.. How I transform from a civilian to a soldier and back to civilian again.. All the stupid but unforgetable things we did in the field camp and etc..

Today is the day whereby I will receive my pink IC back again.. Although ppl might be saying.. how wonderful it is to receive back ur IC again.. But I think otherwise.. neither am I 100% happy nor 100% sad.. come to think about it.. it's just another phase in life that everyone had to go through and it is my turn now.. Anyway I am really content with what my life is for now.. really learning to treasure what I had now.. Haiz tml is my interview with panasonic.. hopefully I wun be going thru that panel interview.. Really feeling very excited now haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home