Sunday, November 26, 2006

26 Nov 2006

Today was a busy day for me.. woke up feeling so confuse.. but eventually I still make my way down to MOS to support Roy for his DJ competition.. and the most funny thing that happen was when the ppl tired to take photo of us.. all of us simply had this instinct to siam lol.. After the private function, despite numerous invitation to club tonight, I decided to go home.. espically after last night thingy, I really dun wan to indulge myself into clubbing.. But what really stop me from going clubbing was I need to be alone to think over some matters.. So Instead of taking train which is suppose to be the fastest way back home, I choose to take bus 80 back.. at least I could have some private time thinking over it.. Haiz.. 11/2 yr is such a long time.. but yet still not long enuff to forget someone u really love b4.. Even till now when I am writing this.. my mind is still very confuse.. I knew I had to moved on coz there isn't any hope of getting back together as we didn't even contact since the day we broke off.. but writing is easier den doing.. like what jazjaz told me.. ppl in love is so stuipd haa.. Ahh sometime I wish.. I could just forget everything but I can't

Now I am just like a dead man walking thru this cruel world.. good nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home