Monday, November 27, 2006

27 Nov 2006

The time now is 423am in the morning of 27 Nov 2006.. I just can't get to sleep.. coz images of her keep poping up on my mind.. Why can't just let me sleep peacefully without having to recall about her.. arg!!!... Memories of us spending the night chatting at the playground nearby her place just days before we last patch back.. And how sweet she was when I first know her.. recall 'them' do brings me sweet feeling of the past.. but also the heartache.. It's not something that could be describe with words.. Is it true that all good thing muz come to an end?

One more month b4 the starting of my ACCA classes.. hopefully I could make use of studying to forget her instead of clubbing.. Like the saying that goes 'Time will heal all wounds'.. is it true? but how come it don't seem to be happening to me? Perhaps I am tired le.. really tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home