Wednesday, May 17, 2006

POC for my first batch of recruits ^_^

Today is their POC first hearsal.. though they were suppose to perform a short drama about their life b4 enlistment.. at first it was really funny.. but as you keep witnessing their play over and over again.. without fail u will ended up like me.. sleeping in front of them haha.. But it's really great to see their suffering over.. coz once they pass out from here, they will be at least be treated more humanly.

Just went up to check my ACCA studies expenses and related stuff recently, for no reason, I happen to feel very lost.. esp when I start to revise what I used to study in the past. Wow.. I really forgot alot of stuff about accounting.. now I am as good as newbie haiz.. Hopefully I could cope my NS and studies together so that my time could be fully utilized.

During my progression in ACCA, there's something that I muz improve on.. which is my command of english.. think I am too used in speaking chinese/singlish so much so that I really have diffculties in speaking good english.. However with constant pratice, my command of english will surely improve de =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home