Sunday, April 16, 2006

........

Ahhh have to book in soon le.. nowadays really nothing much to do at camp.. though I am an instructor, though my jobscope there is very simple, But somehow I just seems not to enjoy myself as much as b4 when I was still a trainie in Sispec/Bmt whereby I had alot of wonderful friends around me..

Time really flies.. it's almost 1 yr more towards the end of my NS liabilities. Thinking back, time spent in army was wonderful esp with all those lame joke/stuff we do in bunk. I also learn how to treasure my family member, friends and not to take things for granted.

Just now at east coast, saw many couple taking a stroll with their dogs.. Hmm how long did I last saw Micky.. Really miss him alot but yet I know there isn't anymore chances to see him again.. All I can do now.. is to think back all those wonderful time we had together.. how he keep waking me up lol.. how he bite my shoe and socks..

Everytime I used clubbing as a way to past time.. also b.coz by going clubbing, time really passes very fast and I wun have the extra time to recall my past relationship.. But I have decided to face the reality this time.. not point running away from my past.. always tried to surf forum under the auntie agnony topic hoping to find e best way to comfort myself by reading other ppl story.. Think only I can help myself to overcome it.. N it's only by facing it bravely rather than trying to avoid it.. However action speak louder than words.. writing it down is 100 time easier than doing it haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home